The Spoken World Podcast
Spoken Word is truth from broken pieces of our hearts that bleed from our pen to paper. When we share the experiences and inspiration behind the worlds we create on paper with different parts of the world, we realize that we are really not as different as we like to think we are.
— The Online Club for Literary Artists —
— Support The Podcast —
Help Us Create The Content That You Love
— Would you to be A Guest? —
Follow the steps below to be part of The Spoken World Family!
Spoken Word Poet
- Send your bio, profile picture and spoken word piece to email@example.com with a subject heading Podcast Guest Application.
- Be sure to send your spoken word piece in WAV or mp3 format and it MUST be under four minutes.
- Please allow a period of 7 days before applying again
- Please reach out using the email firstname.lastname@example.org giving a clear bio and synopsis of what your book is about.
- Do NOT send manuscripts until the email has been acknowledged and pages requested.
OPEN MIC GUEST
There are no criteria to be a guest on the open mic. But we would prefer if you are following us on our Instagram page.